Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work on product integrations with partners and provide general support
- Be responsible for creating and expanding Indeed’s Partnership Network in the US and possibly European countries
- Design and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition campaigns.
- Identify strategic partners and educate them about Indeed
- Build new partner relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in a business-to-business online environment (such as strategic sales, business development or channel sales)
- Proven track record of growing and scaling customer acquisition programs.
- Great communication skills to evangelize both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to deliver effective business and marketing plans with partners
- Search engine optimization (SEO) & Search engine marketing (SEM) experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.