Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Proactively solicit employee input and sharing that information with business leaders to drive better, more impactful content and communications.
- Own executive communications function at Indeed
- Develop executive communications strategy for organization
- Manage executive communications team
- Provide strategic communications expertise, counsel and support to executives
- Develop comprehensive executive communication strategies and execute detailed plans in support of company-wide initiatives.
- Align communications strategy, plans and activities to the company story and ensure leadership alignment.
- Develop and manage project plans for highly visibility communication projects; report out on progress to senior leaders
- Mentor and lead team members so they can learn, grow and contribute to a high-performing team.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; exercise judgment to set priorities
- Measure and assess the overall effectiveness of communications activities
- 5+ years of experience managing an executive communications team
- 8+ years of progressive communications experience with an emphasis on executive communications
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and company culture
- Outstanding ability to capture the executive’s voice and elevate their content and presence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong expertise and leadership skills, and aptitude to take informed, creative risks
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of highly capable professionals and aid in their career development
- Ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Confidence and poise to work closely with senior executives
- Ability to influence in multiple ways and build credibility quickly with key stakeholders and peers
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in setting goals and developing ways to measure those goals
- Experience navigating a complex, matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.