Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Develop, manage and prepare presentations for Indeed’s senior leadership team
- Create other types of compelling, useful and high-quality content based on a solid understanding of event needs and business goals
- Collaborate with PR and other members of leadership to understand context and messaging
- Develop a deep understanding of each executive’s style, voice, and preferences
- Become a strategic advisor with the ability to see the big picture
- 5+ years of direct experience in working with C-level executives
- Proven track record in developing highly effective messaging, presentations and marketing content
- B2B experience
- Strong track record of producing high-quality written content and presentations
- Strong storyteller and creative thinker
- Proven success building and implementing programs that informs and delights audiences
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing; ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities,
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, including journalism, marketing or business
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.