As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Sydney Base Salary Range: 148,000 - 192,000 AUD per year
● Define the mix and develop the field marketing plan, based on the country marketing plan
● Plan and implement B2B campaigns and programs to drive market awareness, customer
acquisition, and revenue impact
● Execute a variety of field marketing programs, including but not limited to direct marketing,
webinars, email marketing etc.
● Work with Country Marketing to support the activation of events, from external promo, to invites to
follow-up and CtAs.
● Partner closely with the Sales, Country Marketing, Employer Insights and Marketing Operations
teams to bring the field marketing plan to life
● Be a voice of the market by understanding key buying segments and customer needs throughout
the buying cycle
● Bachelor’s degree
● 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Field Marketing or MarComs
● B2B marketing experience
● Proven track record of working with a sales organization to deliver meaningful results
● Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a compelling story, backed with data
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
● Excellent communicator and collaborator
● Eager to get things done
● Working knowledge of marketing automation, Marketo, Salesforce etc.
● Comfortable with frequent travel in the region
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.