Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Seen’s mission is to help people find fulfillment in their tech careers. Our vision is to become the #1 tech talent marketplace for candidates and the companies that hire them. Utilizing matching tools and career guidance, we help tech talent do work that matters at places that matter to them. At the center of everything we do are six simple values that the ideal candidate already lives by: Start with the customer, move fast, do what matters, think big & act small, act with integrity, and help people grow.
- Create & maintain a drivers-based revenue forecasting model, including key subscription elements, sales assumptions, churn, etc.
- Drive ROI analysis and investment decision making, in collaboration with Seen’s leadership team (re: both projects/tactics and the business overall) and key internal departments
- Drive our understanding of the unit economics of Seen’s business (especially around LTV:CAC), and the decisions we should consider based on these unit economics
- Drive and/or support (as needed) on pricing analysis, market opportunity analysis, build/buy/partner analysis, and people analytics
- Monthly and annual budget tracking and reconciliation (for both revenue and expenses)
- Headcount planning
- Primary interface with Indeed’s FP&A team and TA Ops teams (the “GM Doer” role, which includes headcount approvals and working with bank balance sheets)
- Key interface with other internal Indeed stakeholders such as Sales Strategy, Revenue Strategy, Economics, Market Research, and Business Intelligence
- Identify and solve finance and/or budget problems related to internal Indeed processes/systems
- Other duties as required related to financial analysis, budgets, and business operations
- Masters degree in Business, Finance, or a closely related field
- 7+ years direct experience in finance, management or strategy consulting, and/or an executive role within a business
- 3+ years of experience managing people
- Strong experience creating and evolving key analytical frameworks for a business, including but not limited to drivers-based revenue forecasting, customer lifetime value, unit economics, and ROI modeling
- Expert skills in financial analysis utilizing spreadsheets and other common tools
- Strong understanding of and experience with the nuanced needs of the various stakeholders related to revenue, finance, and budget within enterprise organizations
- Strong experience identifying and solving problems related to non-optimal integrations of data, software, systems, and processes.
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking - desire and ability to understand the overall needs and objectives of the business
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- High EQ and ability to build strong relationships throughout the organization including with senior leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and with quick turnarounds
- Tableau, SQL, IQL and/or Python skills are a great bonus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.