Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Spearhead the development of key strategic, partner-facing product initiatives that generate substantial value for Indeed (revenue, data, enhancement of job seeker or employer experience) through collaboration across internal teams.
- Work with the Product Team to set the near and long-term growth strategy for Indeed Apply and other relevant Indeed products that the Alliances team drives with external partners; includes continuous improvement of existing offerings and proposing new product offerings. Own and champion Alliances product roadmap with internal teams.
- Translate growth strategy into a documented and tracked yearly product plan; lead efforts to drive continuing prioritization of Alliances-driven product enhancements and new product offerings with the Indeed product team; work with partners and alliances team to accurately scope and quantify overall value/impact of each team request on key strategic Indeed goals.
- Manage and grow a team dedicated to supporting and evolving Alliances technology products and integrations. Responsible for continuous optimization of partner-facing documentation and integrations support.
- Establish and maintain a shared process/system for continuous status updates and prioritization changes that can be used across the Alliances team and the larger organization, providing visibility into short and long-term impacts.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree and experience
- 7+ years’ experience in product management, business development or partner management in a technology company, preferably with a B2B business model/focus
- 2+ years people management experience
- Demonstrable experience influencing product development or enhancement either in a product role or in close collaboration with product/engineering.
- Track record of success in working with external partners, preferably enterprise software partners, to build or support impactful technology integrations
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.