Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Global Product Commercialisation works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organisation and is responsible for monetising all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercialising the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Develop/Analyse new monetisation strategies, partnerships, go to market approach, scaling/upsell strategies and features to decrease customer effort
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes, incentives and customer effort reduction
- Incorporate this feedback into developing product offerings and packages we can take to market
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g. clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support Indeed’s new product launch process
- Lead a small team focused initially on integration activities with a newly acquired programmatic company; and eventually facilitate appropriate funneling of programmatic request processes to Product
- Assist in the driving of programmatic strategy discussion with the Programmatic leadership team, including workshop presentations and representation of this strategy to various internal forums
- Participate in quarterly Programmatic All Hands and support integration tests with the rest of our core product offerings at Indeed
- You are a strategic and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading cross-functional teams and dealing with senior leaders / executives
- You have the unique mix of strategy/analytical horsepower, problem solving and customer-facing skills.
- You have a client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- You have worked in the advertising technology sector and have significant exposure to the programmatic landscape
- 6+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting. Excellent attention to detail is critical for this role
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g. pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription).
- Tenure within the advertising technology (adtech) industry is ideal
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Engineering, Physics, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.