Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Product Commercialization works closely with all Products at Indeed. Our team is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot.
- Develop/Analyze new monetization strategies, partnerships, go to market approach, scaling/upsell strategies and features to decrease customer effort
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes, incentives and customer effort reduction
- Incorporate this feedback into developing product offerings and packages we can take to market
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g. clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support Indeed’s new product launch process
- You are a strategic and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading cross-functional teams and dealing with senior leaders / executives
- You have the unique mix of strategy/analytical horsepower, problem solving and customer-facing skills.
- You have a client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- You have worked in the HR technology industry and have familiarity with subscription-based business models
- 6+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting. Excellent attention to detail is critical for this role
- Experience leading and coaching a high-performing team
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Engineering, Physics, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics)
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.