Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Develop and execute an HR technology strategy that addresses the needs of key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute an effective change management and communication roll-out plan that leverages and empowers users to ensure successful system adoption.
- Responsible for data integrity and QA processes across all HR systems.
- Manage the integration and support for all new Workday integrations.
- Create and maintain an HR systems security model.
- Monitor and test the functionality of Workday to continually streamline HR business processes.
- Evaluate current systems and processes to identify areas for improvement through technical solutions and best practices.
- Assess and recommend upgrades for Workday releases.
- Develop metrics to determine measurements of success for all technology solutions and business practices.
- Manage relationships with software vendors and assist with contract negotiations.
- Ensure that all users are properly trained on all systems with solid documentation of all processes and procedures.
- Partner with the HR team to provide technical assistance and identify opportunities to optimize technology solutions.
- 8+ years of HR system management and implementation experience; advanced knowledge of Workday HCM required.
- 3+ years of global HR system implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; PMP, Scrum, and PROSCI certifications a plus.
- Familiarity with systems that support talent/hiring initiatives preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex, technical information to an untrained audience in a simple, concise manner.
- Experience partnering with internal stakeholders as part of a global team with the proven ability to lead through influence.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.