Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.The International Strategy & Operations Senior Manager will help the leadership team to identify opportunities for growing revenue and provides day-to-day support and guidance for the wider team who perform data analysis that guides strategic decisions on market development.
The Senior Manager will take responsibility for ensuring seamless communication with other functional areas of Indeed including Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Product, and the wider Indeed Management Team. This role could require some international travel. With approximately 200 million unique visitors every month from over 50 different countries, this role provides exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving analysis and projections to support, validate, and challenge Indeed’s international strategy
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of forecasts (such as revenue forecasts), P&Ls, and long term plans; facilitate/lead meetings with senior stakeholders including sales leaders to review
- Lead the headcount review process within international markets (working closely with Finance peers); includes providing input and analysis to validate headcount proposals
- Oversee the marketing investment review process within international markets working closely with Finance and key stakeholders
- Provide input and challenge on Indeed’s SMB marketing strategy by reviewing underlying assumptions
- Develop frameworks to oversee broader Strategy & Operations projects ensuring strategic consistency across markets; problem solving and challenging methodologies across content, marketing, revenue and other strategic/operational projects
- Provide analysis and thought leadership to support leaders across the organization, for example in Sales, Marketing, Product, & Talent Acquisition
- Manage a team of direct reports coordinating across multiple International markets
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of finance experience - ideally within the tech industry
- Experience working with P&Ls and SMB marketing investments; familiarity with online marketing
- Prior experience managing a team of direct reports
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills including financial modeling/analysis; willingness to lead by example and create models or model driver trees
- Attention to detail with specific focus on ensuring accuracy of reported data
- Willingness to travel to international markets to meet teams and stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Commitment to train and develop team with a positive attitude
- Fluency in English required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.