Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Be a leader. Inspire and grow a team of world-class product marketing managers.
- Own the product narrative. Drive naming, positioning, and messaging, and ensure it comes to life across Sales, Marketing, and PR channels.
- Launch stuff. Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and other Marketing teams to design the go-to-market strategy for new products, services, or features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Use research to develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Make our products awesome. Deliver user insights that can help shape the product roadmap, optimize in-product experiences, and drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience working in product marketing at a global technology company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Rigorous analytical skills and a passion for solving user problems with product
- Experience using research and user insights to inform strategy
- Ability to design frameworks and think through complex problems demonstrating creativity and analytical thinking
- Experience writing briefs and working with external and internal creative and design teams to develop campaigns.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills–ability to influence all levels and work effectively across functions, geographies, and organizational boundaries.
- Excellent business judgment, creativity, analytical, strategic, innovation, and storytelling skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.