Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work primarily with these specific teams to ensure product success: Product Management, Growth Marketers (SEO, SEM), New Product Commercialization managers, Events, PR, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement and Sales Strategy
- Leads and responsible for global product positioning for key solution categories, messaging frameworks, overall launch plans, and research to drive product recommendations back to Product leadership.
- Lead the team to help support demand generation programs and growth marketing programs with content designed to increase market and revenue share including resources and content pieces like ebooks, competitive selling tools, blog articles, landing page content, case study content, video content)
- Communicate with sales and sales support teams to understand what sales needs to be more successful selling products
- Collaborate with other product marketers, designers, data scientists and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our employer and job seeker audiences
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and build scalable programs to reach various audiences, faster
- 5+ years product marketing-specific experience with a proven track record in product marketing and developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and marketing online content
- 2+ years experience managing teams
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Ability to think holistically and ideate and create tools, processes and best practices frameworks and workflows to speed creation and delivery of product marketing content
- Ability and track record of working in close partnership and developing strong relationships with product management and sales teams
- Experience building product marketing plans and acting as SME while partnering with other Marketing teams to execute programs
- Experience partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
- A proven, successful track record of increasing customer advocates and NPS through well-executed plans and programs
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.