Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
San Francisco Base Salary Range: 172,000 - 254,000 USD per year
The Product Partnerships team is part of the Corporate Development organization within Indeed. In this role, you will define and lead our product partnerships strategy in close alignment with one of our 4 core business units. You will be deeply embedded into that business unit while working collaboratively across functions (Product, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.) to identify, evaluate, and execute partnership opportunities. You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively and work independently. This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys working on roles with a strong balance of strategy and execution.
- Build and manage partnership opportunity pipeline, and work simultaneously with a large portfolio of companies.
- Develop a solid understanding of the business to identify the right partnership opportunities.
- Structure complex problems, analyze data and information and propose new business opportunities and models to Indeed’s executive team.
- Lead flawless execution against recommendations, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
- Build consensus among internal cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
- Own the onboarding process of new partnerships.
- Lead post-launch partner engagement, with the objective of optimizing the performance of our product integrations with 3rd party platforms.
- Support relevant M&A projects.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for internal and external audiences in the HR Tech industry.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in partner management, management consulting, or business development in the technology industry.
- Proven track record of experience working independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple projects to a successful outcome.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interpret legal documents, and work with attorneys to finalize agreements.
- Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to comfortably interact with partners and Indeed’s executive management.
- Comfortable developing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business cases.
- Experience working with API integrations.
- Knowledge of HR industry a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.