Date published: 22-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.We are seeking a Senior Manager, Product Partnerships to be responsible for management of product- or business-driven partnerships. The Senior Manager will source product partnership opportunities, and execute the partnership transactions in collaboration with CorpDev team and directly manage partnership businesses from inception up to handing over to business functions at commercial scale.
- Create acquisition and partnership strategy based on overall company strategy in collaboration with other Corporate Development team members and SLT
- Engage in business development activities to source, approach, and qualify potential target companies
- Perform thorough evaluations of new partnership/acquisition opportunities through analysis of the target company’s technology platform, business strategy, and other available data
- Identify synergies between Indeed’s existing business and the target company in order to validate their suitability for acquisition or alliance
- Manage the due diligence process from, both, a technology and operational viewpoint
- Negotiate business terms for partnerships and work with legal counsel to finalize contracts
- Directly manage the partnership businesses as a business owner from inception up to handing over to business function at commercial scale
- 7+ years of experience in the Business Development (or similar) function within a large, globally relevant, cloud technology company and/or experience as the Founder of a technology start-up
- CS/Engineering degree, or deep enough product leadership experience to manage product partnerships or business alliance
- Experience in post merger integration of acquired businesses
- MBA or additional degree in Business is considered a meaningful asset for success in this role
- Able to employ a driven, results oriented, energetic approach and take ownership on all projects
- Strong business acumen and expertise in strategy development and operational planning
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to sell ideas across various audiences
- Project management skills, well organized, demonstrated planning skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.