Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Lead, coach and mentor team of strategists and analysts to identify and implement market and team-specific strategies to accelerate improvements in revenue and efficiency of the Sales Force.
- Identify, scope and drive strategic initiatives, critical projects and sales initiatives partnering with sales leaders and cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Develop business plans in collaboration with other functions to maximize the market potential across the EMEA region
- Lead/facilitate cross-functional teams to grow the business and/or improve operational efficiency, driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Design and coordinate pilots and tests to scale and grow the business and track and report on progress Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for senior leadership to support decision-making.
- Experience (10+ years) in management consulting, sales strategy and operations, corporate strategy and /or business operations, preferably in the internet space.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant/quantitative disciplines from a leading university, MBA preferred
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with salesforce.com, SQL and Tableau
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Experience designing and executing pilots and experiments.
- Ability to synthesize data to derive insights
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working across Markets/Internationally
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience in Online business and/or Online recruiting a plus.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.