Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Ebisu, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Tokyo-based sales analysts, and product experts, sales support, and sales training
- Partner with Japan's leadership team to identify and prioritize opportunities to accelerate revenue growth
- Proactively recommend actions to improve Japanese sales rep performance: including changes to incentives, account segmentation, KPIs, processes and/or tools
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Marketing, Product, and/or Service teams) to ensure execution of Japan's revenue growth plans
- Guide development of insights for Japan business reviews and annual planning processes
- Automate, simplify and streamline sales workflow to free non-sales time and improve productivity
- 5+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Sales and/or Marketing
- 2 + years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management)
- Experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven / B2B business models in Japan
- Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in native level for Japanese and excellent level for English
- Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Quantitative/statistical modeling and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
- Comfort with online marketing analytics (search and display)
- Familiarity with online recruitment industry in Japan
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.