Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Ebisu, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Automate, simplify and streamline sales workflow to free non-sales time and improve productivity
- Guide development of insights for Japan business reviews and annual planning processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Marketing, Product, and/or Service teams) to ensure execution of Japan's revenue growth plans
- Proactively recommend actions to improve Japanese sales rep performance: including changes to incentives, account segmentation, KPIs, processes and/or tools
- Partner with Japan's leadership team to identify and prioritize opportunities to accelerate revenue growth
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Tokyo-based sales analysts and product experts.
5+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Sales and/or Marketing
Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management)
Experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven / B2B business models in Japan
Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Japanese and English
Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments
Quantitative/statistical modeling and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
Comfort with online marketing analytics (search and display)
Familiarity with online recruitment industry in Japan
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.