Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As a Senior Manager of Sales & CS Insights, you will have an opportunity to:
- Lead an organization that focuses heavily on Sales & CS analytics, reporting, and analytical literacy.
- Shape the way we leverage KPI’s to measure effectiveness in our Sales / CS Organizations.
- Build and constantly iterate on critical metrics to ensure we are adapting to business needs.
- Design new analytical tools / processes within CRM that help Sales & CS run their day to day efficiently.
- Partner cross functionally within Strategy, Engineering, Sales, Enablement, etc. to accelerate revenue.
- Innovate rewards programs / contests that are designed to drive incremental revenue across Sales.
- Test reporting tools with global audiences to ensure consistent information transparency.
- Scale insights that influence the broader design / shape of our Sales and CS Organizations.
Here are our expectations:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with a business / quantitative focus or equivalent experience.
- You have the flexibility to design and test tools / reporting, quickly with different audiences.
- You have 6+ years working in SalesStrategy, Sales Operations, Business Intelligence and/or Consulting.
- You are a problem solver - you have the intuition to identify inefficiencies and take initiative to solve them
- You are a rockstar with SQL, Tableau, and do not fear getting your hands dirty with data!
- You have a structured and data driven approach to business problem solving.
- You know how to effectively communicate complex problems to high level stakeholders
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks + beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.