Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Develop a deep understanding of employer behavior through data analysis
- Use internal data, third party data, and on the ground support to build the right SMB SEM approach for Indeed
- Create simple business cases to clarify what approach Indeed should take and why Push the team in the development of new methods to drive efficiency
- Set quarterly and annual acquisition goals in collaboration with finance and marketing and own budget and spending analysis to maximize yield from paid campaigns
- Work closely with internal development team on projects to build tools and enhancements that increase impact from search and other paid media campaigns
- Present and communicate paid digital strategy to executive level decision makers as well as regional stakeholders
- Proactive explore and test new campaign types, tactics and strategies to create systems of continual optimization and improvement
- Set quarterly goals on growth from ad text improvements, landing page optimizations, and account restructuring
- 6+ years of paid search marketing (SEM) experience running global campaigns in multiple languages
- Exceptional analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results including deciphering incremental impact and test results
- Experience working closely with Google, Bing, Yandex, Naver, etc.
- Expertise in social, retargeting, mobile app and other digital acquisition channels
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of search marketers
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or related querying language a strong plus
- Strong collaborator able to work with internal stakeholders and drive coordination between marketing, product and sales
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.