Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
You will provide the management team with the insights to drive sound and quick decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage partnership opportunities. You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think creatively and work independently.
* Lead conception, implementation, and optimization of Indeed’s strategic partnerships with the objective of driving growth and engagement.
* Build and manage partnership opportunity pipeline, and work simultaneously with a large portfolio of companies.
* Develop a solid understanding of Indeed’s suite of products and services in order to identify the right partnership opportunities.
* Structure complex problems, analyze data and information and propose new partnership opportunities and business models to Indeed’s executive team.
* Lead flawless execution against recommendations, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
* Build consensus among internal cross-functional teams, and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
* Become a subject matter expert on the HR Tech industry.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 6+ years of experience in partner management, management consulting, or business development in the technology industry.
* Proven track record of leadership experience working independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple projects to a successful outcome.
* Ability to interpret legal documents, and work with attorneys to finalize agreements.
* Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to comfortably interact with partner’s and Indeed’s executive management.
* Comfortable developing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business cases.
* Proven track record of growing and scaling customer acquisition programs.
* MBA Degree.
* Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of HR industry a plus, but not essential.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.