Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for a senior technical event producer to help scale a world-class event marketing program around the globe.
This role will be responsible for developing and scaling Indeed’s global event technology program to help elevate both internal and external event experiences through the use of technology around our campus’ and onsite at our events and events we participate in. This role reports to the director of global events and serves as a subject matter expert in audio-visual technology and tools.
IMPORTANT: Must have live event production experience and audio-visual technology and tool knowledge.
- Build and resource a scalable global events technology program and team that would support various global B2B event activations and monthly internal meetings that deliver a world class experience from start to finish.
- Recommend and develop effective, high production quality elements that deliver transformational experiences for attendees both internal and external.
- Collaborate with support teams within the organization across the globe to identify opportunities for driving scale and efficiencies throughout the events technology program
- Manage relationships with internal partners including the C-suite and external vendors as needed
- Develop scope and preliminary budgets; align with internal IT resources for system integration and deployment for WW activations.
Travel - 60%:
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.