Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Global Infrastructure Sr Manager, you are responsible for managing diverse skill sets of the local and regional staff who deliver the solutions that help keep Indeed fast and reliable. You value peer level communication over command-and-control management. You love helping people solve problems. You are able to effortless switch between a variety of issues across a wide array of technical disciplines. You are obsessed with the satisfaction of the internal customers who consume your services. You are passionate about growing the best possible delivery teams.
- About you.
- 7+ years experience building and managing infrastructure organizations with 3+ teams.
- Experience managing across multiple IT disciplines (servers and storage, virtualization, cloud technology, networking, security, internal tools, etc.).
- Strong technical background in infrastructure, with previous experience as a high performing individual contributor working with Active Directory, Atlassian, Confluence and JIRA (access & roles)
- Demonstrated ability to grow local and non-local teams who interact globally.
- Highly adaptable to rapid growth and new ways of thinking.
- Ability to manage through strategies, rather than with tasks.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.