Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Senior Manager, Employer Insights will act as a voice of Indeed at events and meetings, clearly articulating our story and business value for our target audiences. The successful candidate is an engaging communicator, passionate about technology, employment and hiring, who loves to interact with clients and prospects. We’re seeking not only a great presenter but an excellent listener, who will be curious about the needs and concerns of our clients. As both a leader and a doer, you’ll bring both strategic direction and thoughtful execution to this role.
- Will both lead a team of Recruitment Evangelists and be able to perform the role from time to time.
- Deliver compelling presentations on Indeed solutions, trends data and thought leadership topics - while also mentoring a team of Recruitment Evangelists across the US to do the same.
- Work with the events and product marketing teams to deliver outstanding content in a variety of formats
- Present at industry and Indeed events and webinars; confidently moderate discussions among clients and other speakers; contribute to video content
- Identify opportunities to bring Indeed content and perspective to senior executives in our target markets
- Build strong relationships and work closely with sales teams to contribute to revenue and retention goals
- Articulate the perspective of enterprise clients for internal audiences in order to inform marketing programs and product initiatives
- Develop sales tools based on Indeed data for use during in-person meetings with senior client executives
- Actively participate in recruiting community discussions, both online and offline
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on B2B marketing
- Field marketing experience working with enterprise level clients and sales force
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tell a story with data in a compelling way
- Must be a compelling presenter with significant experience presenting to varied audiences
- Excellent written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel is a key component of this role
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.