Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Deeply understand SMB and Enterprise audiences and use insights to create the web strategy and execution plans
- Help identify research opportunities, observe studies, use results appropriately
- Support the employer website, a hub for our products, program, and marketing efforts. Ensure all aspects are integrated in a holistic manner.
- Work closely with the SMB Experience, Product Marketing and Recruiter Experience teams contributing to and helping execute their vision
- Analyze user experience and metrics while testing new ideas that generate more conversions; analyze website and conversion metrics to drive new recommendations
- Spearhead experimentation initiatives toward optimization and deeper knowledge
- Collaborate with partner teams and execute a communication plan to consistently share news about initiatives with internal teams
- 10+ years professional experience with a proven track record in content strategy,
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, HCI, or equivalent work experience, Master degree a plus
- UX experience a big plus
- Enthusiasm for and experience with marketing technology solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding and expertise with one or many aspects of web development: information architecture, front end web design, back-end web development, user experience, and rich media
- Knowledge and familiarity of Google Analytics, A/B testing tools, or other experimentation software
- Collaborative, perceptive, analytical problem solver; exhibits creative agility
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.