Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.The Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for driving key customer actions across the lifecycle. This will be achieved by leading a team of high performing marketers, developing roadmaps based on customer insights and ensuring prioritization based on impact, executing across multiple channels and aligning with key business partners. This role will work closely with the SMB product team.
The successful candidate is a seasoned marketer with experience in all aspects of customer lifecycle management including building strategic roadmaps, multi-channel initiatives, personalized trigger campaigns, and customer segmentation. Candidates will have experience working cross-functionally across internal and external teams, and driving programs that reach millions of customers, as well as an aptitude for data analysis. A mind for innovation, putting the customer first, and learning through testing is highly valued.
- Drive the vision, strategy and results around our retention and reactivation lifecycle efforts
- Lead a team of Lifecycle Marketing Managers
- Drive continued optimization and evolution of our channel marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns
- Create and refine user segments for triggers and campaigns based on evaluation of key metrics including conversion, retention, and more
- Analyze competitive marketplace and stay abreast of industry trends
- Proactively optimize and ensure the health of the channels via regular reviews KPIs/ channel metrics
- Define team-level OKRs on annual and quarterly basis
- Analyzing campaign and program performance and report results to stakeholders
- 7+ years of marketing experience in all aspects of customer lifecycle management including building strategic roadmaps, multi-channel initiatives, personalized trigger campaigns, and customer segmentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in marketing, business or related field
- Experience leading a team of Lifecycle Marketing Managers
- Experience in online marketing, specifically CRM email marketing, using marketing automation tools (Marketo a plus)
- Experience with a/b testing, data analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with SQL, databases, and web metrics used for test analysis and customer insights
- A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customer and our business
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results
- Proficiency in SQL or related querying language (a plus)
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacyList
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.