Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Understand the specific business challenges, audiences, competition, existing and evolving media landscape. Must be passionate about executing best in class, relevant media plans, monitoring emerging consumption trends, and measurement and delivery through an evidence-based data-driven strategy.
- Lead media planning and buying strategy for Indeed’s Corporate Marketing in the US and Canada, working closely with the internal brand teams (creative, strategy, production) and external media agency.
- Develop coordinated strategies across online and offline channels.
- Evaluate and recommend targeting, media mix, geography details, flighting, appropriate support level, budget allocation, measurement approach, and creative rotation/assets.
- Manage the media agency and work with internal teams (programmatic) to ensure the quality of media, measurement, verification, and optimization(s) are happening quickly.
- A servant leader and strong communicator, with a sense of accountability
- Manage budgets and oversee IO processing and approvals, including invoicing accuracy, and alignment with MAFs - all accurately tracked across markets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (Growth Marketing, Campaign Planning, Brand, Paid Search, Business Intelligence, Creative Agency) to maximize impact and ROI
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels on marketing KPIs and develop and implement innovative strategies to drive efficiency
- Responsible for reporting on media channel performance and strategic insights to all levels of the marketing organization
- Stay on top of, and share learning, for new innovative opportunities and technology developments within the landscape
- 8+ years of planning/buying experience in both offline and online media, including TV, Advanced TV, OTT, Cinema, Audio (terrestrial, podcasts, streaming), OOH, Print, Social, and all forms of digital (brand to performance tactics) within a leading national agency
- In-depth knowledge of the efficacy of all media channels
- Bachelor degree, preferably in field with a quantitative emphasis
- Experience in roles on both client and agency side, preferred
- Proven ability to analyze data relating to advertising impression data, site visitation, and online product metrics
- Deep understanding of latest media consumption trends and fluency with brand measurement metrics and analytics
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.