Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.More than 65% of the 200 million job seekers that visit Indeed every month are on mobile devices. The Mobile Solutions team is passionate about helping employers understand mobile job seeker behavior and optimize their applications for the modern job seeker. We are responsible for supporting the growth of mobile sponsorship on Indeed by educating employers on the importance of mobile in the recruitment landscape and providing individualized recommendations & support.
A successful Senior Mobile Solutions Specialist at Indeed is a tech savvy, data-oriented, team focused professional that supports our clients and teammates worldwide by offering mobile optimization and performance expertise, technical troubleshooting of internal products (Indeed Apply Button implementations, Indeed Apply XML integrations, tracking pixel installations), and liaising between Client Success and the Product Management & Engineering teams.
In this role you will use an analytical, data driven approach to drive a deep understanding of mobile performance metrics and provide insights with a focus on increasing mobile adoption and improving our clients’ key performance metrics.
- Assist the Client Success team with analyzing mobile performance data and delivering mobile optimization recommendations (example: apply flow recommendations).
- Partner with the Product teams to ensure mobile product needs are prioritized, communicate client needs and opportunities, and troubleshoot high-level technical issues.
- Work closely with the Training & Development team to ensure that all mobile tips, tricks and knowledge is shared within the Client Success org.
- Partner with International Sales Managers, Global Leads (Sales and Client Success), and Global Accounts Program to identify mobile opportunity for large brands and drive mobile strategy.
- Assist all Client Success teams with identifying clients who are best suited for the Indeed Apply button or XML integrations and act as main point of contact for technical aspects of the implementation.
- Act as a technical point of escalation for installation of Indeed’s performance tracking solution (Conversion Tracker).
- Educate Client Success on best practices for Conversion Tracker installations and troubleshooting techniques.
- Assist with identifying mobile-optimized clients that could benefit from mobile traffic and the installation of Conversion Tracker.
- Support Client Success team with conducting mobile site reviews and inputting mobile review tickets to the Mobile Quality team.
- 2+ years of experience in Client Success or a related field required, 5+ years and relevant certifications preferred.
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, comfort with technical conversations, and a high level of interest in mobile products.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex strategies and issues to an audience of varying degrees of knowledge and expertise--face to face client interaction experience strongly preferred.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness. You will be expected to get up to speed on internal products such as Indeed Apply, Conversion Tracker and guidelines to qualify for our mobile-friendly products.
- Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights.
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics.
- Experience with SEO & online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.