Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Product Manager at Indeed, you will be part of our Company Pages team. You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team. Your goals will not be easy to achieve; they should inspire and motivate the team to think big.
You will work closely with the development team on a daily basis. You will sit next to developers, define requirements and analyze tests with their input. You will do data analysis yourself, whether it’s doing queries in MySQL, searching through logs, or using the plethora of in-house tools for analyzing data. You will constantly create hypotheses for improving your product, test them, and learn from the results.
- Building product roadmaps from goals and metrics that you define
- Leading the development, design, and launch of new features
- A/B testing hypotheses based on research, user feedback and understanding pain points
- Working directly with engineering and UX, leading development sprints and triage
- Understanding the job search and company data ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements
- Working closely with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, client success) in offices around the world
About you.You're someone who wants to see your work making a difference every day. You have high standards for both yourself and your colleagues. You work to build trust with your team so you can get the best out of each other and grow. You like the big picture but know you need to start simple and move quickly towards your vision. You know how to create MVPs, prototypes, and simple tests to validate ideas and iterate.
- Consumer mobile or internet software product management experience
- Understanding of web development technology
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.