Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a Senior Product Manager at Indeed, you will take ownership of one or more products helping jobseekers or employers. That means you, not the VP of Product or the CEO, mold what the future of your product is and what your team should work on.
You will be empowered to set ambitious goals for your product and team. Your goals will not be easy to achieve; they should inspire and motivate the team to think big. You will not be compensated based on whether you meet the goal, but based on whether you deliver significant impact and meet or exceed the expectations of a good Product Manager.
You will constantly create hypotheses for improving your product, test them, and learn from the results. Our product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create MVPs, prototypes, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your product"s impact. Every day you will here someone say ‘What is best for the Job Seeker?’. Come help us answer that question through your creativity and drive.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
There are dozens of teams and challenges that we work on in the San Francisco office. Everything from resume creation for Job Seekers to resume search for Employers from login services to localization tools from email relay systems to public analytic and many many others. We will work with you to find the area that fits your skills and passions.
- Understand user needs and generate new feature ideas.
- Build products that help people get jobs and/or help employers make hires
- Create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Make data-driven decisions
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Make people around you more effective and productive
- Attention to detail
- Get Things Done and Don’t Waste People’s Time
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent real world experience.
- Over 10 years of consumer or enterprise internet software product management experience.
- Deep understanding of web technologies.
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Is able to make data-driven business decisions.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.