Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Your job.The Employee Development (EEDEV) team is dedicated to strengthening Indeeds most valuable asset, its employees. We do this by partnering with the business to deliver solutions that engage, develop and retain our world class talent. As the Senior PM, Talent Planning & Programs, you will drive the strategy development, successful integration, measurement and long-term impact of talent planning initiatives, as well as the leadership programs that are an outcome of these exercises. This position will require you to dig deep into the research and debate over ever-changing models of talent planning, succession and future leader development in order to inform our work and keep it current. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage the development and implementation of Indeed’s Talent Planning and Succession programs, processes, and systems.
- Collaborate across the People org and business teams to assess needs and ensure global consistency as we deliver world-class talent initiatives and programs.
- In partnership with the Program Manager, drive Indeed’s High Potential and Future Leader programs with blended solutions; Higher Ed., Coaching, Job Rotational Program, Mentoring.
- Develop the program timelines and milestones with support from the Talent Partner team, in connection with all other HR programming.
- Promote and build upon the Talent and Succession Planning philosophies, narratives, and key objectives Indeed has outlined.
- Partner with the Workday team to make system improvements to streamline and enhance the employee and manager experience.
- Build out the employee interface of Talent Planning to share their mobility preferences, short-term and long-term career ambitions, and more.
- Prepare and deliver trainings and resources for HRBPs, managers, and leaders to effectively contribute to Talent and Succession Planning.
- Provide real-time support to HRBPs, managers, and leaders throughout key milestones and deliverables of the process.
- Analyze assessment data and draw insights regarding themes, gaps, and focus areas to drive follow-up actions and inform programming for HRBPs, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Recruiting, and Total Rewards.
- Drive accountability and follow-through with HRBPs, managers, and leaders to support the development of Indeed’s leadership bench.
- Track and analyze key metrics, in partnership with People Analytics, to understand assessment accuracy and make informed changes to the program.
- As a people manager, you will be expected to create an environment that is psychologically safe and encourage a culture of two-way feedback
About you.Preferred Qualifications.
- 7+ years experience designing, launching, and measuring talent development programs
- Master’s degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Learning and Development, or a related discipline
- An individual who has a strong bias for action, builds relationships and is able to lead others and share knowledge.
- An individual who is humble and understands the need to honor and validate the existing culture before attempting to make change; someone who is willing to ask questions and learn vs. telling and doing.
- Experience leading large-scale, global projects, which involved significant change management, adaptability and agility, influence, and stakeholder management.
- Experience implementing Talent Planning Modules (in tools such as Workday) including planning, design, training, and change management to support implementation processes.
- Excellent communication and group facilitation skills, at all levels of the organization
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.