Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer on this team, you will be responsible for leading the concept of quality while assessing and advocating high quality across an increasing amount of customized consumer experiences. Along with Product and Software Developers, you are a subject matter expert on everything we test and build.
Looking for an exciting and challenging environment:
* You will have opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed
* Functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing
* Test across various countries, languages, and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
* Help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
* 7+ years experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
* Have successfully implemented a CI/CD automation strategy and understand the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
* Are comfortable working cross-functionally to drive quality across the SDLC, including reviewing Production code, assisting with Design for testability, and using data to drive decisions about impact and rate of investment of test code* Have a passion for mentoring others and growing the careers of those around them
* Experience with working in a Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
* Prior success as an individual QA Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
* Experience testing API and database levels of a product or application
* B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
We get excited about candidates who
* Embrace and drive a shift left approach
* Turning complex testing and tools into simple and fun documentation for others to use
* Collaborating with development teams on testing requirements and implementation details
* Driving an idea or process improvement to completion
* Researching tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
* Telling a story with data in a compelling way to help other make data-driven decisions
* Validating ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.