Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Job Alerts team has a larger impact on Indeed’s year-over-year traffic growth than any other team at Indeed. We continue to improve upon how we keep job seekers informed of new jobs by optimizing for their individual preferences and behavior, and by leveraging insights from machine learning models.
The Job Alerts team is a full stack team with front-end and server-side products. The team integrates with a dozen other teams and systems at Indeed, providing broad exposure to the Indeed machinery. We operate at a massive scale, sending more than 4 billion job alerts per month.
The Job Alerts team’s focuses are on job seeker facing emails, email customization support, several microservices, and exciting mobile and dynamic email exploration.
* You will have opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skill-set at Indeed
* Functional, usability, compatibility, performance, security, accessibility testing
* Test across various countries, languages, and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
* Help influence how your product team works on a day-to-day basis
* 7+ years experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
* Have successfully implemented a CI/CD automation strategy and understand the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
* Comfortable working cross-functionally to drive quality across the SDLC, including reviewing Production code, assisting with Design for testability, and using data to drive decisions about impact and rate of investment of test code
* Have a passion for mentoring others and growing the careers of those around you
* Experience with working in a Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
* Prior success as an individual QA Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
* B.S. in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
* Experience with React UI and API automation testing
We get excited about candidates who
* Mentorship and technical leadership -- helping develop junior QAAE skill sets as well as training software engineers on automation and quality best practices
* Data driven testing
* Driving a Shift Left quality approach
* Turning complex testing and tools into simple documentation or processes for others to use
* Researching and implementing tools that can be leveraged to improve quality
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.