Date published: 14-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Revenue Strategy team is a division of the Finance department devoted to developing strategies that will lead to both short term and long term revenue growth for the company as a whole. Our team works very closely with multiple departments within the organization, and collaboration is essential to our ability to make an impact. We strive on our strong analytical competencies, our creative business minds, and the ability to build strong relationships to help us achieve our goals.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Revenue Strategy Analyst to join our team. You should possess strong analytical abilities and insights into business trends. We are seeking a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results, and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
* Identify growth and corporate development opportunities across the business
* Conduct competitor and market analyses to support strategic business development, including research projects and reports
* Research and analyze industry trends and develop unique and actionable strategic recommendations to support senior management decision making
* Break down complex business problems into easy-to-digest analysis; gather data and produce visualizations that are easy to interpret and tell a story
* Review metrics and share interpretations with key decision-makers across the organization
* Analyze data that helps with efficiencies, scalability and revenue growth
* Conceptualize end-user implementation and design deliverables to meet specifications
* Sit in on strategy sessions and be responsible for execution of prioritized initiatives
* Identify areas for automation in our current processes
* Bachelor's Degree
* 6+ years relevant work experience (preferably in B2B sales environment)
* Management experience a plus
* Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
* Strong communication skills; previous experience with research and data publication a plus
* Microsoft Excel expert; experience with charting, graphing or other data visualization tools (such as Tableau) a plus
* Extensive experience with technical systems (programming languages, specifically SQL a plus)
* Strong Project management experience and skills; break down large goals into achievable tasks; set and adhere to timelines and milestones for deliverables
* Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
* Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems upon first evidence
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.