Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Senior Sales Analyst to join its growing Sales Strategy team within Sales. The Sales Analyst will make it their mission to accelerate revenue growth among Sales and Customer Service Representatives. You will be working with cross functional partners in Sales Effectiveness and Sales Leadership to define what “good” looks like and creating predictive models to help Sales teams achieve company goals.
The ideal candidate will be excited about building analytic capabilities from the ground up and is not afraid to get their hands dirty with machine learning models, statistical analysis to identify key variables, and surfacing results to sales leaders. Success in this role means you have strong quantitative ability and believe that data drives intelligent business decisions towards increased revenue profitability.
As trusted advisors to the sales organization, our team helps drive growth and scale through objective analysis, predictive model creation, operations & planning, and strategic initiatives. We partner closely with sales leadership to develop data-driven strategies and planning to power our 3,000+ strong sales organization.
If you're passionate about sales, technology, millions of rows of data, finding answers, learning new skills, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work on various initiatives, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Create complex models relating to goals and productivity
- Build and maintain tools to help Sales Leadership monitor performance
- Support business initiatives by drawing insights from our data, by scoping, designing and executing market/segment specific insights and analyses
- Identify testing opportunities to evaluate conclusions and perform statistical analysis to understand the best path forward
- Create ad-hoc presentation and report writing for Senior Leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Training, Service teams globally) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Research data quality issues, identifying resolutions and updating reporting as required
- Drive data quality through continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Finance, Psychology) or equivalent practical experience; Masters preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing platforms, solid testing principles and experimental design
- Strong understanding of both statistics and predictive modeling preferred
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills (commercial, operational, organizational, global) and experience analyzing large data sets
- Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models preferred
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.