Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
As both a product and customer expert, you will also be the sales force’s key marketing contact to help develop effective account specific go-to-market strategies. In this role, you will directly impact employers’ ability to source critical talent by helping them better understand online search and how to optimize their recruiting practices, leveraging Indeed’s portfolio of products.
The successful candidate is an engaging communicator, passionate about technology, employment, and hiring, and loves interacting with clients and prospects. We’re seeking not only a great presenter but an excellent listener, who will be curious about the needs and concerns of our clients. Ideally, you will have done a similar job before, likely in the technology industry, with shareable examples of previous speaking opportunities, conference speaker feedback and/or recorded webcast delivery.
- Deliver compelling presentations on Indeed solutions, trends data and thought leadership topics
- Marketing team to deliver outstanding content in a variety of formats
- Present at industry and Indeed events and webinars confidently, moderate discussions among clients and other speakers, contribute to video content
- Identify opportunities to bring Indeed content and perspective to senior executives in our target market
- Build strong relationships and work closely with sales teams to contribute to revenue and retention goals
- Develop sales tools based on Indeed data for use during in-person meetings with senior client executive
- Fluent in German and a strong working level of English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tell a story with data in a compelling way
- Must be a compelling presenter with significant experience presenting to varied audiences
- Excellent written communication skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.