Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Senior Analyst to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in our New York City office. You must possess strong Excel skills, a good understanding of CRM systems, an analytical mindset, and high attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Report to, and work closely with, Sales Ops Manager to improve and maintain sales efficiency
- Manage critical account planning and analysis function for Indeed’s US Sales team
- Execute on quarterly account assignment and CRM administration functions
- Summarize and present recommendations to Sales Leaders on account opportunity and hiring
- Analyze and report on sales performance and sales segments, leveraging data to improve account assignment quality.
- Gain a deep understanding of Indeed CRM and sales processes
- Become an expert in data & reporting systems, identify all BI and data resources to accomplish team objectives
- Support other team projects on system automation, sales compensation, quota management, and account analysis
- Utilize Excel and other tools to perform extensive data analysis
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years experience in a sales environment, internet or start-up background a plus
- Sales Operations, Analysis, or Finance background preferred
- Expert level Excel and Google Doc capabilities, including advanced use of pivot tables and formulas
- Salesforce and Tableau experience a plus
- Comfortable working with large, complex data sets and CRM systems
- Keen ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.