Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. Our team is part of the Sales Strategy organization and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with both sales and product teams to test and pilot. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 80,000 - 110,000 USD
Indeed is seeking a Sales Strategist to join its growing team. The Senior Sales Strategist, Indeed Hire partners with Sales, CS Leadership and Product teams to identify opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and increase business efficiency. If you're passionate about sales and client success, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work on various initiatives, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Support business initiatives by drawing insights from our data, by scoping, designing and executing market/segment research and analyses
- Create, implement and scale standardized and custom reporting that measures business health: sales funnel flow, pipeline and forecasting, sales activity, performance to goal, quotas, vertical insights
- Evaluate drivers of productivity, including individual rep performance, team size/structure, account segmentations and opportunity coverage to drive client NPS and retention
- Ability to create complex models relating to business change, productivity and compensation
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, metrics that are most important to them
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in sales analysis, strategic planning and / or consulting
- Experience analyzing large data sets with spreadsheet software and data visualization software (e.g. Tableau), with quantitative modeling experience
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), experience analyzing large data sets with quantitative modeling experience
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.