Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Senior Sales Strategist in NYC or Austin to join its growing Sales Effectiveness team within Sales. You’ll be critical in ensuring Sales teams have best-in-class analytics tools and data at their disposal, from the rep all the way up to senior leadership.
Success in this role means you have strong analytic capability and believe that data analysis is the best way to make intelligent business decisions to drive more revenue profitably. You also believe that Sales Analytics guides a business’s growth roadmap and is much more than just “running the numbers” or supplying reports to teams.
As trusted advisors to the sales organization, our team helps drive growth and scale through objective analysis, operations & planning, and strategic initiatives. We partner closely with sales leadership to develop data-driven strategies and planning to power our 3,000+ strong sales organization.
- Drive in-market strategies to help revenue growth by partnering with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Scope, design and execute market/segment specific insights, analyses and tools
- Ability to scale and maintain reporting, tools across sales organization
- Partner and participate in conversations with Product Marketing teams relating to product development, testing, updates; be a true advocate for Sales priorities
- Be a thought leader by suggesting and advocating new tests, product improvements
- Help in educating Product Marketing and Engineering groups with Sales priorities and goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Tech-savvy with interest in product and strong analytical problem solving skills
- Experience with an online CRM/SalesForce preferred
- Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.