Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Are you excited about building highly reliable, highly scalable systems? Are you passionate about Advertising Technology? Do you want to come work with a team building out our next highly performant pipelines? Job Advertising is a major source of revenue for Indeed, and we have a team of bright engineers working on this mission critical system, doing a major re-architecture and rewrite of some key backend systems. We are looking for an experienced engineer to work with one of our teams focused on backend technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in software development with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, Python, C#
- Significant experience with large scale, high-performance systems
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites a plus
- Prior experience in Ad Tech a plus
- Prior experience working in an Agile software environment a plus
We get excited about candidates who
- Have a passion for run-time performance
- Thrive on simplifying complex information
- Love to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Have a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.