Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Improve our current products to better match job seekers and employers in specific high priority and strategic markets
- Architect new solutions and validate new ideas by either building on top of existing solutions or by prototyping new products
- Identify system architecture and product design improvements to better support feature development and integration with new products for job seekers in all international markets
- Mentor engineers and provide feedback on software architecture designs and implementations of new products and features.
- Has a strong sense of ownership in everything they build
- Highly motivated to have an impact by solving problems faced by job seekers and employers worldwide
- Has strong architecture and software design skills
- Is able to build new products from scratch quickly
- Is comfortable working in other teams’ code bases
- Has 5+ years of full-stack software engineering experience
Nice to have
- Experience building solutions for high traffic web sites
- Exposure to A/B-tests
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Experience with modern front end development technologies
- German or Dutch language ability is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.