Additional Posting Location(s): Mountain View, San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Build scalable data pipeline for streaming and batch processing
- Build systems that can efficiently transfer, store and process TBs of data.
- Build efficient data warehouses to scale billions of reads and writes; random lookups as well as range queries
- Build high throughput, fault tolerant and horizontally scalable data layer.
- Handle operational issues, coordinate with stakeholders and infrastructure team to keep the systems safe and reliable (deployments, capacity planning, …)
We're looking for someone who
- Experience with stream processing and Lambda/Kappa architectures.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems, such as HBase/Cassandra, Kafka and Spark/Storm.
- Passionate about the work and problems you solve.
- Passion for collaboration and making others around you successful.
- Strong sense of ownership in everything you build.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience with Lambda/Kappa architectures.
- Experience with building data pipelines at Internet scale(TBs/day)
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Indeed offers a comprehensive set of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.