Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Help the Job Spotter team build the future of job exploration. Every day, thousands of users worldwide help people find local jobs at small businesses. Our mobile apps allow people to spot local “now hiring” signs and add these jobs to the Indeed job search database. We use machine learning, social graph algorithms, and moderation to crowd source and share these job opportunities with job seekers. Our team builds innovative product features, coordinates work among different cloud services, uses cutting edge frameworks like React and React Native, and releases changes weekly to users.
- Design, develop, and deliver product features in react native, server-side web and API components
- Work with Product Managers to measure, analyze, and improve product metrics using tools and frameworks for large-scale product experimentation
- Provide feedback and guidance for development projects on your team including design feedback, code review, and production issue investigation
We're looking for someone who
- Has a passion for user-centric development
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has an interest in either React or React Native
- Has a strong sense of ownership in what they build
- Enjoys working collaboratively within a mission-driven team
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in software development with at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, Python, Ruby
- Committed to iteration and experimentation
- Demonstrated success in developing full-stack applications
- Comfortable designing and communicating technical design choices
- Built tools or processes that coordinate tasks between humans and heuristics
- Experience using React or React Native
- Interest in machine learning and data science
- Has used third party cloud services and apis
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.