Date published: 5-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Design, develop, and maintain pipelines that create search indexes out of data from large databases
- Conceive of and implement new features and ranking changes to improve search and ultimately help users find what they want
- Continually improve/enhance search quality and websearch infrastructure and performance
- Dive deep into our job posting and search history data to understand different functional areas, and then use your creativity to come up with extraction and classification techniques that improve the quality of Indeed's job search offering
- Has a passion for run-time performance
- Thrives on simplifying complex information
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in software development
- Significant experience with large-scale, high-performance systems
- Deep background in information retrieval (IR), knowledge representation or computational linguistics is a plus
- Experience of building solutions for high traffic websites is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.