Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Are you someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day? Are you constantly seeking improvements and a better way to solve tough problems using data (the right data!) to make informed decisions? Is building scalable, reliable solutions that impacts the lives of millions of people across the global sound both thrilling and exciting to you?
At Indeed, our Engineering Managers understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. We take pride in what we do - delivering technical solutions at scale - to better serve our mission of helping people find jobs. If you are equally happy talking algorithms and data structures as you are brainstorming about agile development processes and technology career development, we are looking for you to join our Engineering team!
As a Senior Engineering Manager in the SMB Platform UI Frameworks, you will be responsible for the common infrastructure that powers Indeed’s employer and job posting web properties. These frameworks allow for fast experimentation and collaboration of various teams and harmonious integration. We are engineering the next generation of these frameworks thinking forward 5 to 10 years in the future, and your leadership will bring innovation, collaboration with internal and open-source technologies, improve the teams’ speed and stability, while bringing delight for building the systems that power Indeed.
As a Senior Manager you
- Are collaborative and a phenomenal communicator when working with cross-functional teams.
- Someone who is interested in finding nuggets of information in trends and behavior analysis.
- Want to be an integral part of an organization that values innovation, diversity and impact (we also know how to have a good time too! #insideindeed).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field
- Proven track record of 7+ years of experience in software development, with at minimum, 3-5+ years in UI Frameworks or Components, including React, NodeJS, and Redux
- Demonstrated ability leading a high-performing engineering team including the ability to mentor developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.