Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Global Accounts + Product Solutions are part of the Sales Strategy organization. Our team works closely with all Products and Sales/CS teams at Indeed. Our core function is to aid in the monetization + adoption of Indeed’s product suite through enablement and support of our partner organizations. Our team is laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
- Maintain + Execute a cross functional team overseeing our Global Product Ambassador Program - designed to integrate team / market level expertise on Indeed’s evolving product portfolio + feature set while contributing to an informed feedback loop to our product teams.
- Develop and deliver strategic team initiatives and KPIs for the GPS & GAP team
- Identify trends, analyze and summarize feedback/data from the GAP / GPS / Sales / CS to make recommendations on changes that need to be made.
- Automate, simplify and streamline GAP & GPS workflow to ensure global consistency & drive adoption of new products
- Guide development of insights for business reviews and annual planning processes
- Gather feedback (Customers, Sales, CS)and determine how we surface and track with cross-functional business partners
- Conduct analysis and synthesize recommendations for drive sound decision-making
- 4+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Sales and/or Marketing
- Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.