Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Working closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Service, Finance, Product and Engineering in those regions to support Indeed’s new product launch process for the India Market
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes and incentives
- Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve new product goals
- Cross-train as a product expert for new products
- Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help position sales teams to identify ideal opportunities and build a pipeline for all new products.
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Lead product line rationalization and market segmentation efforts to increase solution selling efficiencies that support overall Indeed value proposition
- Conduct regular reviews and sales training positioning all new products for success
- Help conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and F2F where applicable
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of new products in beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Passion for new product development and launch processes
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience analyzing data with spreadsheet software, database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience.
- New product development / launch experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.