Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Our Sales Strategy Team
Sales Strategy focuses on innovating tools and processes so that Sales teams can go faster and grow faster. We focus on advising, recommending, and liaising with Senior Leadership to ensure that the right guidance is being offered to further accelerate revenue and drive efficiency. We are a global organization, with members in each major market.
Our Sales Effectiveness Team
Sales Effectiveness (SEFF) team plays the role of centralized, proactive business partner to our Sales Organization. We combine the use of analytics, processes, and insights to recommend courses of actions for our business leaders, so that we can help drive revenue for the business. Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds, from various industries. Together, we leverage our capabilities to help drive the most meaningful insights for our Sales & Customer Success organizations!
As a Senior Strategist, here are your responsibilities
- Partner directly with Sales Strategy Leadership to provide actionable Sales and Customer Success insights.
- Provide rapid analytical support and reporting for VP of Sales Strategy & Chief Revenue Officer at Indeed.
- Build analytical / reporting tools that summarize key performance metrics across the business.
- Own quarterly business review content creation, and build supporting dashboards for key business metrics.
- Leverage automation technology to become efficient at delivering quality output.
- Familiarize yourself with our business rules across the globe and across different business segments.
- Create compelling slide decks that help corroborate key business trends across the globe.
Here are our expectations
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with a business / quantitative focus or equivalent experience.
- You have 4+ years working in Sales Strategy or Operations, Business Intelligence and/or Consulting.
- You are a problem solver - you have the intuition to identify inefficiencies and take initiative to solve them.
- You are a rockstar with SQL, Tableau, and have dabbled with automation (Python, VBA)
- You have a structured and data driven approach to business problem solving.
- You know how to effectively communicate complex problems to high level stakeholders.
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Exposure to senior leadership within Sales Effectiveness, VP of Sales Strategy, and our CRO.
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks and beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.