Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
- Integrity, intellectual curiosity, creativity and self-motivation
- Humility and a good team player
- Strong analytical skills and sensitivity to numbers
- Critical and independent thinker, comfortable with ambiguity and information overflow
- Executive presence and potential to be thought partner of senior leadership
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Structured planning and project management skills
- Quick learner
- Conduct in-depth industry, company and product research
- Develop proprietary views on industry and product trends
- Recommend growth and competitive strategy for Indeed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practice experience
- Must have experience with public equity research.
- Experiences in management consulting / investment banking + tech equity research
- Operation or product management experience in tech industry a plus
- MBA degree a plus, but not required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.