Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Dublin Base Salary Range: 58,000 - 82,000 EUR per year
As a Senior Strategy and Operations Associate you will be part of the International Strategy & Operations team which is a division of the Finance department devoted to leading on some of the most important strategic and operational projects that drive Indeed's global expansion. Our team works very closely with multiple departments within the organization, and collaboration is essential to our ability to make an impact. We strive on our strong analytical competencies, our operational rigour, and our ability to build strong cross-functional relationships to help us achieve our goals.
- Drive implementation of strategic initiatives across International markets.
- Influence senior stakeholders via compelling and data driven analyses and structured business cases.
- Problem-solve with Strategy Business Partners and other internal teams to design strategic plans and implement thoughtful solutions across our International Markets.
- Develop expertise in the key characteristics, challenges and opportunities in our International Markets.
- Conduct competitor and market analyses to support strategic business development, including research projects, reports and models for ad hoc analyses.
- Gather data, break down complex business problems into easy-to-digest analyses, produce concise visualisations and offer recommendations through various tools.
- Review metrics and performance data and share interpretations with key decision-makers.
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Sales, Finance, and Marketing.
- Analyse financial statements and assist with financial forecasting to support long-term business planning.
- 4+ years experience in strategy and/or operations (Internet sector preferred); experience working with both B2B and B2C organizations is a plus
- Direct exposure to international markets is an advantage
- Proven track-record in data analysis and problem-solving
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling is required; experience with programming or business intelligence platforms a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (Tableau or SQL is an advantage)
- Strong business acumen and structured thinking with a global perspective; international experience is preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.