Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed.com is seeking a highly motivated US Senior Tax Analyst to join our Tax team. You will assist with all corporate tax compliance for Indeed’s domestic entities. You are a self-starter who is highly organized, demonstrates strong attention to detail, and thrives in a fun, but results-oriented work environment. This role is based out of our Stamford, CT office and will report directly to the US Tax Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of the federal pro forma/consolidated tax returns tax adjustment work papers
- Assist in the review of the federal Pro-forma/consolidated tax returns inclusive of all Form 1120 schedules and International reporting Forms
- Preparation of state income/franchise tax supporting work papers
- Analysis and preparation of the state income/franchise allocation and apportionment schedules and work papers
- Assist in the review of separate, combined and unitary state income/franchise tax returns
- Research state income/franchise tax nexus, apportionment, and adjustment calculation rules and regulations and analyze their applicability to Indeed
- Support the US Tax Manager in the preparation of the quarterly tax provision in accordance with ASC 740 under US GAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of federal and state extensions and quarterly estimates
- Monitor and maintain the tax filing calendar and payment tracker
- Assist with state and local tax audits, including the preparation of responses and communication with tax authorities
- Work with the tax, legal, IT, and accounting teams on improving the tax compliance and reporting processes
- 4+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm or large multinational tax department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Tax; CPA or MST preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and OneSource provision software
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Management and prioritization skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.