Job Title: Senior Technical Business Analyst - Vancouver
Salary Range: 98,000 - 130,000 CAD
Work Location: 333 Seymour St 9th Floor Vancouver, BC V6B 5A7, Canada
Indeed.com is looking for Technical Business Analysts who will impact people across the globe using his/her skills to develop BI systems, analyze large data sets, uncover business insights, solve various business problems, manage various operational processes and code software that will grow Indeed's business around the world.
The ideal candidate is multi-talented across several fields; software engineering, product management, business analysis, math, critical thinking, good business sense, great communication skills, passion for internet economics, and is driven to help job seekers find jobs. This individual needs to be highly resourceful and intellectually curious with solid technical/analytical skills. The Technical Business Analyst must go beyond just running the numbers and be able translate relevant information into actionable insights. This individual must strive to be well-rounded and good at many things from technical to business to operations to communication skills.
- Partner with senior leadership team on any initiatives or projects
- Pick up online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app downloads campaigns, and growth hacking
- Conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Build financial or business model using Excel and basic math techniques such as regression
- Manage day-to-day business operations as needed
- At least 3 years of cross-team work experience (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
- At least 1 year of product or project management skills, such as do qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and managing various aspects of a project from start to completion
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree majoring in analytics related field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related. Master’s and Ph.d. degrees in these fields preferred.
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Strong math, analytical, and business knowledge
- At least 3 year of Python or Java or programming experience in other computer languages
- At least 3 year of experience with relational database (SQL) or noSQL storage system
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- At least 1 year of experience with R, SAS, Matlab, or statistical modeling
- Knowledge of machine learning preferred
Indeed Benefits to be offered
Extended Health Care Benefits - Drugs
Extended Health Care Benefits - Vision
Extended Health Care Benefits - Health Care Professionals
Extended Health Care Benefits – Medical Supplies and Services (ie. Private Duty Nursing Services, Hearing
Aids, Orthopaedic Shoes/Orthotics, Medical Equipment, Surgical Stockings)
Extended Health Care Benefits – Hospital
Extended Health Care Benefits – Medical and Non-Medical Travel Emergencies
Health for Life® – Resources to help you and your family maintain overall good health and wellness
Counselling Services [Workplace Advisor]
Health Service Navigator®
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
How to apply?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Senior Technical Business Analyst - Vancouver”
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.